Sandy Springs, Georgia, 30328
$49.5 USD / hourly
Apply Today, Work Today
Only considering candidates with the following:
- Bachelor's Degree or Equivalent required
- 5+ years of experience in a similar role
- Excellent verbal and written communication and storytelling skills
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Ability to remain professional, protecting our confidential employee information
- Excellent computer skills (proficient in MS Office programs with ability to learn new programs as necessary)
- Detail oriented, well-organized, with the ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously
- Familiarity with AP style is a plus!
- Assist in supporting content accuracy, distribution and channel optimization on the company intranet, via email (Salesforce and Outlook) and digital signage (AppSpace) in our plants and mills.
- Research and develop intranet news stories and determine ways to amplify and share across internal channels and potentially externally.
- Edit and review content across internal platforms consistent with AP and corporate style guidelines to ensure accuracy, clarity and tone of voice.
- Manage all Salesforce-related email-based content across the enterprise using project management tools to track sequencing, priority, and status of messaging and requests from all business functions. Compile metrics and aggregate data for key stakeholders.
- Monitor the mailboxes for Internal Communications, prioritize inquiries and draft and manage responses.
- Manage content translations (through third-party company) with project partners, in-country partners and our translation vendors.
- Support tracking needs for reporting and metrics on internal content.
- Assist team with channel management and message integration (intranet, toolkits, frontline employee communications).
No file chosen
Thanks for your application. A member of our recruitment team will be in touch with you shortly.